***Please note: This listing is a preorder for the Tactical Tenugui. All orders will ship on April 15, 2018. Thank you for your patients & support.***
• Made from premium imported cotton fabric that is dyed before weaving, so that the pattern is the same on both sides of the fabric. Keeping bulk to a minimum & allowing for optimal ventilation and wicking sweat when worn as garmet. Do to how this type of fabric is manufactured it is made in small batches (20-30 yards at a time) & patterns are rarely duplicated exactly.
• Measures 36” long x 18” high
• 2 Small internal zippered pockets, one at each end(a little larger than passport size)
• Drawstring closures on each end with locking hardware
• Drawstrings made of Technora (stronger than Kevlar)
• 2 internal pockets to keep drawstrings out of the way when not in use
• Woven label with Ed’s “7 Arrow Reaper” logo on it. That also serves as a small hidden pocket
• Some of its uses include: a scarf, a neck guard when wearing a pack or plate carrier, a face mask, a backpack, a pillow, a rag, a towel...the possibilities are endless (let us know how you use yours!)
• Berry Compliant sewing techniques used. For hard use.
***Update 03/14/2018 The “Earth” Pattern is Sold Out***